|The Possible Society |
Or, “How to dismantle a “zones of peace”
Join us for tonight’s radio show.
The show can be listened to, live, at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/smallzonesofpeaceOr, listen to a podcast of tonight’s show, using the following options –
1. Visit this blog site after the show;
2. Scroll down to the blue and white Blog Talk Radio show icon;
3. Click on the Possible Society In Motion Radio Show link for this episode, “Beyond Polarization: From The Inside to Out and Back Again;”
Tonight’s episode focuses on considerations involved in developing personal integrity when the inner self greets the world beyond it and discovers contradictions. Episode will offer tips on the following --
· 3 areas involved in building (or dismantling) a small “zone of peace”
· 5 steps for building a small “zone of peace” American-style
· 5 things not to do if you want to build a small “zone of peace” American styleJoin us, first, for the broadcast portion of the show from 6:30 p.m. to 7 o’clock (Call-ins and guests restricted as we develop enhanced technical know-how (now in progress).
Followed by our conference call-in discussion from 7:00 to 8:30 p,.m.
Conference call in number: 712.432.0600, access code: 640883.