Friday, January 6, 2023

It Was The Rite Of Passage -- As It Turned Out -- That Mattered Most

Under construction

It was definitely not great theater!

But in the whole scheme of things that -- as a bottom line -- "the not "doing" is so much far-passed by the importance -- the joy -- the celebration that was the launching today of our new online radio show.

The BEING of it!

I will say more when words come to me. For now -- suffice it to say -- hear Sue and I present my 'Major Announcement' and other wanderings through the format of our new series -- Radical Truth-telling At Black Bear Mountain Village.

Find out if you can hear intimations that we -- Sue and I are off on "another" adventure. We sure have had some -- getting from there -- March 16, 2020 to here -- January 6, 2023 -- second anniversary of the Januaty 6 Insurrection.

We are getting ready to turn our journey from there to here; what we've experienced, what we've learned and what we want to pass on to you --

Coming Through Covid-19 A Winner Survivor!! Me - a Compassionate Warrior Woman!

Oh my! We have tales to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment