Tuesday, September 19, 2023

From Anastasia: Notes For Our Readers On Our Unfolding Journey

 Under construction

Dear Readers,

In the past month the two main blog sites I write for, New Horizons/Small "zones of peace" and my own Anastasia The Storyteller, shot up from 1000 or under visitors during the height of the pandemic to almost OVERNIGHT this month attracting close to 100,000!

What gives, I asked myself, feeling greatly overwhelmed and intimidated as I watched the numbers grow. I was, of course, preparing my organization and myself for creating impact. But not today!

 Later -- next year when Camelot Disrupted would be finished. That was my plan.

What next? On MY end? On.   our "Becoming Black Bear Mountain Village" end?

For starters I decided to take note of the selections being read. And the pattern that emerged is that y'all seem to be seeking Practical Applications -- the way we interpreted it -- for your own small "zones of peace" building. That's how we read the articles you were selecting -- so for our next steps on this blog we will be seeking ways to accommodate that.

Up dates coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment