Friday, October 31, 2014

An Interesting Discovery

We’ve said it before and we will say it again. Our Possible Human, Possible Society Study has shown us that  –

Better than 70% (raised to 90% as of June, 2014) of those interviewed in our study believe they are powerless or lack the skills or other resources to impact our national social and political crises.

Anastasia The Super Sleuth says,
“There is nothing to be ashamed of in believing you are powerless in all the many areas in which this is verifiably true. The problem is when you do not do what you can with what you have.”
In this vein, Anastasia recognizes the value of a quote favored by Helen Keller that speaks to the full utilization of one’s personal resources.
I am only one, But still I am one. I cannot do everything, But still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. 
Edward Everett Hale
Anastasia The Super Sleuth asks you to ask yourself,

“Where did I fall short today of giving this day my very best?”

Bravo if you would give yourself an A+! 

Now that's an interesting discovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment