Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chaos On Ground Level Aborts Climb


The message of altruism Altrusim (defined) – The principle or practice of unselfish concern for or devotion to the welfare of others. All for one, one for all.

By the evening of “Day 2” of our intended climb to the peak of the Mountain of Awe, we had not yet gone far enough off the beaten track that we were without contact from home. As it was, obviously, not by television, radio, internet or cell voice or text, you can be certain the messages that are prompting our return; the aborting of our climb, were received by energy vibration Loud and clear (a bit fuzzy at first), the message got through.

As we readied for our first full day of ascent, “Day 3,” vibrations of an energetic nature signaled that we were needed at home. There was trouble back there; a struggle at hand. It was not the proper time to climb the Mountain Of Awe. It was not going to be possible to succeed at this particular moment. At least not in the way anticipated. Not impossible, but not easy to climb when all around at home there is chaos.

Alerted, I knew right away the NYC mosque was a central worry. Yet only one of various hot spots that are somehow my personal concern. (My companion climbers will, of course, need to assess their priorities for when we return). “Irreconcilable differences."  Polarization regarding the mosque!

Personally, I could not let that one go. Is part of the message I am receiving that this is to be the higher form, perhaps the highest, replicating “The Middle East Crisis In My Backyard”? New Horizons Small “Zones Of Peace” Project must be a part of that solution! We’ve been conscientiously in training for four years to assist this problem’s resolution. Is it time, perhaps, for my manuscript in progress, “The Middle East Crisis In My Backyard” to be completed? And offered as part of that solution?

I/we have certainly developed a good bit of expertise in that area these past four years. Somewhere there are elegant solutions. I do not have any other than to take from that which I already know. This polarization simply cannot be allowed to remain an irreconcilable issue! I know that I am a part of a whole. Therefore there is something I can do.

For now, I just know that I must return home. If there is nothing else for me to do, then I must simply BE still. And, BE home. “Awe” must be found at home. There is to be no climb for the time being.

Anastasia, needing to go for my almost daily mountain road walk -- and -- chill!

No comments:

Post a Comment