Saturday, March 25, 2017

Are You Thinking About The Place Of Truth In Your Life, These Days?

Also see a version of this article on the Peace and Collaborative Development Network.

I, Anastasia, sure am. Now that might be that I care a lot about it, even more than most folks. If you have been reading my stories on Anastasia The Storyteller, under the label Telling The Truth, you might have thought that. Maybe not, if you are kind of like me.

But strange as it might seem, I don’t think I really understood even half of why the issue is so critically important to me until I began preparation for my Anastasia The Storyteller Radio Show program, The Truth Will Set Us Free, with honorary daughter Terry, presented yesterday.

I learned so much from doing that show with Terry. I hope you will want to listen to it. I learned so much that I had to come back, again, today to do a follow up broadcast. In the meantime I wrote a blog article on the subject, posted today, also.

Here are the links you can follow that can get you into a conversation with me on the subject, if you are inspired to do so. I hope you are. Given my background, you will be hearing a lot more from me on truth telling from here forth. Especially if Donald Trump is able to keep himself in office with all the truth bending he is doing. So that we will have, at least, four more years of truth telling, or not, being a hot topic.

Two radio shows
One new blog article on truth telling
And a collection of Anastasia The Storyteller blog articles on truth telling.

Join in the conversation on truth telling. This is one way you can help you can help move our country forward.

From my perspective “The Truth Will Set Us Free” means that truth telling is one of the major steps you take for climbing the Mountain of Awe to reach its peak!

No comments:

Post a Comment