Thursday, March 22, 2018

A Personal Message From Anastasia: On How We Are Going To Move Ourselves Through The #MeToo Era

Coming next -- 

No Not Me -- And -- The Epidemic Of Male Resistance 
Anastasia The Storyteller Radio -- Saturday, March 24

The Role Of Woman, Facing Their Anger and Pain In The Face Of Male Resistance --  Anastasia The Storyteller Radio -- Saturday, March 31

A personal note to male readers, from Anastasia 
Anastasia Rosen-Jones
Executive Director and Founder
New Horizons Support Network


Men, this #Metoo stuff is challenging now – and – it's going to get increasingly heavy and hard before it gets better, if I know my stuff

But please don’t shy away from me on this one, as If I’m your enemy here!

I am not in any enemy camp! 

If you think I am, you best take my survivor/addict inventory, right here and now, and see where you fall on seeing others as enemies!

Also, check out my Winner and Losers Paradigm article to see where you fall there.

I have been – and – will continue doing all kinds of things to bolster your various unique male positions, as our study is now informing me of them, with compassion and respect!

So, please hear what I might offer, as a bridge builder. 

I am committed to that path, no matter what. That is what is behind my new #Metoo series of Anastasia The Storyteller Radio Shows.

And, please remember, I’m a trained therapist, though now retired, and have been helping men – and – women heal relationship divides, professionally for more than forty years!

Additionally, I’ve had my own male sexual aggression problems. 

Read this piece. You will see that while I do have a pending ethics complaint against a former mentor, I, also, most importantly, went so far in healing another sexual abuse situation that I married the man!

Be sure to listen to my new Anastasia The Storyteller Radio Show series on this era of #Metoo, as I begin to tell this personal story of mine, bit by bit, as I feel comfortable.

I’ll tell you one piece of it, here – the dear man I ended up marrying went the distance to hear my anger and my pain, to take responsibility for what he did and make amends for it. I met him halfway. 

How could I not forgive him and rekindle my love that has, now, lasted thirty-two years!

After all he was in denial, at the time that he hurt me, and didn’t realize what he was doing. 

Once he understood what he had acted out, it was a mess for awhile. But here we are. Still intact, in our way, decades later!

I want that happy outcome for you too!

So please listen and learn while we women, including me, tell and tremble

And, please don’t dismiss what I have to offer, professionally and personally, because I am the “other.”

No comments:

Post a Comment