Thursday, March 7, 2019

Possible Human, Possible Society Study To Be Updated To Support Truth Or Dare GAME And Movement: Destination Capital Hill

Check out blog post of March 8 for background on our Possible Human, Possible Society Study that will be serving to help us establish strategies upon which to help move our Truth Or Dare Movement forward, with our Truth Or Dare GAME as an essential foundation element for the exciting, new trajectory we are now embarking upon, destination: Capital Hill.

Also, please note Anastasia, me, has been having computer difficulties. While they are being remedied, with a new computer on the way (You know how that goes!! Yukk!), check out our archives for Possible Society Study articles.

Sorry, no links until the new computer comes. I do not know how to do such fancy stuff from my Smartphone.

FYI: Our new, updated study will build on the earlier study, aborted before final completion and tallying up, due to the 2016 Presidential election upset.

Take some time, if you appreciate what is offered on this site to visit or re-visit the articles posted, beginning with my last one for December, 2016 through to the end of 2017 to see how we, at New Horizons, have been managing the challenges we've been experiencing, on the heels of that election.

I think the articles posted in June and July, 2017 are of particular interest, as they show how our organization was truly struggling among ourselves with the aftermath of the election.

Did I want Hillary?

Not much. But I voted by "the lesser of two evils" rule for her. I am a registered Independent and that was my Independent selection.

Today, I believe that presidential election cycle was heading us for trouble, no matter which way it went.

Oh well. 

Now let's figure out how to get ourselves back on course.

At New Horizons, after experiencing ourselves derailed and in upheaval since that election, we are excited, now, with our updated course that includes our "new" revitalized GAME and Truth Or Dare Movement, developing and unfolding as I write this very post.

Check back for more in the days and weeks ahead.




No comments:

Post a Comment