(Especially looking for Communications Majors and/or experienced professionals.)
(Must be able to participate in conference call meetings via our conference call host.)
- Developing strategies to support general awareness of study findings from our Possible Human, PossibleSociety Study (January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2015);
- Developing strategies to utilize study finding for impact on the 2016 presidential election.New Horizons is seeking student interns (or qualified volunteers) who –· Are invested in peace action and community development;
· Like people;
· Enjoy data analysis and strategic marketing development planning;
· Enjoy creative, big picture design mind thinking;
· Have competence in concrete action planning.We hope to provide --
· A great internship experience;
· An expansion of social action viewpoints;
· Professional develo.pment in marketing, branding, advertising and public relations;*
· Personal transformation where appropriate.
Resource links –
· The Possible Society In Motion Radio Show
· New Horizons Small “Zones of Peace” Project· Please note, New Horizons’ Executive Director, Anastasia Rosen-Jones who has extensive experience in advertising, marketing and public relations, will supervise internships.
Find out how you can be a part of our team!
Cell for Anastasia: 240.409.5347