Is your group, organization, family, or congregation polarized?
Characteristics of cultural polarization include:
- Emotional barriers
- Defensiveness, anger, blame
- Withdrawal, avoidance, collusion
- Communication Breakdown
- Seeing the “other” as an enemy
- Avoid Communication Breakdowns
- Dialogue Rather Than Debate
- Improve Leadership Skills
- Improve Communication Skills
- Improve Cooperative Problem-Solving Skills
- Overcome Problems Of Diversity And Other Cultural Differences.
Sponsored By New Horizons Support Network, Inc.
New Horizons is a 501 C 3 non-profit educational organization
Founded -- 1980
For inquires, contact Lynn Cullather-Popkin
Cell: 301.775.1432, email: firstname.lastname@example.org