Monday, May 9, 2016

Maybe I Should Vote For Trump????

OMG! No! My worst nightmare – Donald Trump in the Oval Office!

OMG! No! I hate to even use his name. Hate it even more to think of putting his picture up on my blog! So I will refrain.

But HATE is not a word I hold in any esteem. 

What to do, what to do when the man and the whole GAME he is playing actually evokes these strong feelings in me, even leaving me feeling like throwing up!

But then, again, I read something, somewhere between now and my last Anastasia The Storyteller article titled, “Hillary I Am Counting On You To….” that got me taking a second look at this presidential contender DT, yukk!

And then, too, I had a VERY important talk yesterday with my cousin Sallie who is like a BIG sister to me, known her my whole life etc. etc.  She says she is definitely voting for DT.

Should I have yukked her, you ask?

Well I’ve just gotta tell you that, for the first time ever in my life, during the 2008 presidential campaign cycle, I found myself getting into conflict with my dear cousin Sallie over those candidates.

Out of that I vowed –“Never going to happen again that I get into a polarized place with my cousin Sallie over politics or over anything else for that matter!” 

Maybe you are struggling --- and – scared – as I am and many others (most others???? that I know) about our present political campaign crisis and the way it is reflecting our overall societal crises on every front imaginable. 

What to do, what to do?

 I’ve got a plan now to save my sanity in the midst of it all. I will be sharing it this week and inviting you into to it too on my new formatted program series, Conversations With Anastasia On The Art of Dialogue.” 

Join me! 




Thursday, May 12
6:30 p.m. (new time schedule)

No comments:

Post a Comment