Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Coming Up Next: Exploring “Empty” And “Full”

A most appropriate Thanksgiving topic

Popular lore has it that it is the Thanksgiving turkey that sates us into drowsiness. However, scientists, last time I checked, are not so willing to accept this common belief.

For myself, today, two days before Thanksgiving, I am more into the spirit of the holiday season being ushered in than into delving too deeply into opinions, one way or the other.

There are far too many viewpoints around, anyway, to suit my taste these days– and -- likely, for you, too, as so many of them, as was revealed last Thanksgiving, are enough to give a person indigestion.

This year, rather than blaming the turkey for my sense of satiated well-being, following the Thanksgiving feast, I’ve decided to give my attention to exploring “emptiness" and "fullness" in broader terms, particularly what those two words, “empty” and “full" and their derivatives mean to me, as well as what I view of their significance for others, in terms of day-to-day living, health and well-being.
Are you full on me, or not?


So, over the upcoming days, I am going to be exploring “empty” and “full” here on this site, also addressing them on Steve’s and my radio show broadcast this coming Saturday.  

Please join us and plan to put in your two cents, too, on what we will offer up for New Horizon’s version of Thanksgiving desert.



Saturday, November 24  11:30 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment