With our theme “Subtle violence is not so subtle.. when you’re the target! – winning the “Blue Ribbon” award for the most important, single topic of the day and our most important next step issue!
- Find out what this theme means for our “Making Violence Obsolete” movement and for you, personally.
- Find out how you can get involved in this burgeoning and critically important effort.
- See yourself as an “active” part of our “making violence obsolete” movement; an effort going in the right direction of solutions for what ails our present society!
- Be a small “zones of peace” builder in Frederick (and everywhere you go). We will come to you to guide you, if you want us!
- Become an “active” participant in New Horizons’ Counterculture Community Development Experiment;
- Attend monthly professional level, educational-discussion seminars. Next seminar tba;
- Become a volunteer on one of our committees;
- Bring the “Making Violence Obsolete” Project into your group or organization
- Make a donation. We need time, talents and treasures, most especially cash!
Contact Anastasia for a personal interview to discover your “Making Violence Obsolete” aptitude.
Join the “Making Violence Obsolete” Team!
For Details and Consultations, Contact Anastasia Rosen-Jones
Email: HarpersFerryNH@aol.com Cell: 240.409.5347