This is the seminar/workshop/training program for you!
Coming soon –on March 4!
- Main topic: "Learning How To Discuss Immigration (And Other Social/Political Issues) With Empathy For All Views"
- Experienced facilitators are needed, contact Anastasia, details below.
But Polarization does not need to be a way of life!
Meaningful conversation (and mutual support) can be your style.
That’s the “Zones of Peace” way, the exceptional way, the life as art way.
Overcoming The Polarization of Everything
- Help you begin to develop conversation skills to be a community bridge-builder (also with your family, friends and work associates);
- Begin to teach you "the art of" how to do your civic duty by speaking truth to power in ways that have impact and a high success rate for change;
- Begin to teach you the art, the heart and the magic of leaning in rather than polarizing, withdrawing or any other form of separating;
- Provide you with a non-partisan, supportive environment within which to discuss and sort out any stress our current social and political climate may be causing you;
Saturday, March 4, 2017
2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Frederick Friends Meeting House
723 N. Market Street
Potluck (or dinner out together) follows program.
Bring a dish to share and/or check ahead to find out our plan.
A small “zone of peace” can be anywhere.
Why not join us in building a “zone of peace” in Frederick’s backyard and beyond?
(Outside area guests also welcome.)
Be sure to read our many articles on the themes suggested here.
Reserve early, space is limited!
(Donations are encouraged.)
Email: HarpersFerryNH@aol.com Cell: 240.409.5347