Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Today, Read Anastasia's Commentary

Come Together Folks! Even Is Congress Is Considering It!

These are what leaning in, dialogue rather than debate and exceptional leadership essentials are about.

While I, Anastasia, am now in the planning stages of stepping down, over time (even three years or so), as Executive Director of New Horizons, as circumstances dictate), I am never going to be far off. And, always, as long as politics and boundaries do not conflict, I will be doing my best as a spokesperson for the objectives of the New Horizons Small "Zones of Peace" Project.

With these aims in mind, check out my recent comments on Anastasia The Storyteller, titled Come Together Folks! Even Is Considering It!

And, have a happy day! The sun is shining brightly.


"One nation, under God.
Indivisible with liberty and
justice'for all."

No comments:

Post a Comment