Friday, August 12, 2011

Our Package: Tying It All Together

I can’t say for certain that the latest piece of New Horizons’ multi-faceted community development and violence prevention project, our Possible Human, Possible Society Study, is the part of the package that will tie it all together for you.

For my sake, if for no other, I am surely hoping so. I am a person who strives for unity. And, it has been a very long thirteen years of back and forth between chaos and order for both me and New Horizons since I lost my eyesight, Labor Day, 1998.

Holding onto that unity within myself, let alone conveying the sky high blueprint of what’s on tap her at New Horizons to all of you who follow our work in progress, is another whole deal, believe me.

Oi, veh. Is about all I can succinctly say about it that you might even begin to understand.

However, since I am given to taking personal and professional inventories, I’ve been thinking that it’s about time to provide you with an inventory of just what is going on with our project.

So, as of today, I am pledging to tell you in bits and pieces, entwined with other stories to come, the story behind the scenes to the best of my capabilities between now and September 15. Look for these “behind the scenes” stories which I will label as “Our Package” from here until then; chaos a factor in delays.

Now, back I go to outdoors, weed whacking my task today, to contribute to our remodeling efforts out here in the mountains where we hope we can open our doors to retreat weekends, once again, by next year at this time.

Anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment