I thought that quite fitting for how these blog articles must strike followers at times. But what could I have done better? Especially as I’ve been only a student this past year on how to do this blogging stuff?
I do seem to be catching on to it now though dontcha’ think?
Anyway, in case you’ve been confused about our story line here, truth be told the New Horizons’ Small “Zones of Peace” Project is quite a HUGE PACKAGE in its entirety. And, to complicate things even more, I’ve been dealing with blindness issues since 1998 so be sure and cut me some slack for that. Being blind for an extended amount of time 1998 – 2003) is not something you just get over http://www.newhorizonssupport.org/littlebook.htm
Check out some of our history and background at the following links, however. Then what we are up to might begin to make a bit more sense. At least, I hope it will.:
- “Finding Light Inside The Darkness” http://anastasiastoryteller.blogspot.com/p/history.html
2. Anastasia, bio information: http://www.shecafe.org/nhs/nhfounder.html
3. Press Release, August 18, 2000: “Spiritual leader of 26,000 year old culture to assist local non-profit with violence prevention effort” http://www.shecafe.org/nhs/muratsuportpr.html;
4. Press releases, assorted: http://www.shecafe.org/nhs/event.html;
5. Voice of New Horizons Newsletter http://www.newhorizonssupport.org/pdffile/news3.pdf
6. The Adventure Of Awe: http://zonesofpeacenh.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20Adventure%20Of%20Awe;
7. New Horizons Habitat For Healing Retreat Center http://zonesofpeacenh.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-horizons-announces-habitat-for.html
More to come…