Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Want To Ask Anastasia (Almost) Anything? Here Are Our Board Members Suggestions To Help You Get Started


(Under construction)

Want to go all the way to the top, get into our GAME and become an "elite" Truth Or Dare GAME player like our current board members and our alums?  

(P.S. Our "Elite GAME players, a.k.a. the Truth Squad are highly adept at truth-talk and truth-listening.)

Or, at least begin preparing yourself for the adventure?

Or, perhaps you just want to support the New Horizons/Small "Zones of Peace" Mission but aren't sure which one or two questions you might ask Anastasia to make your $25 donation for 15 minutes worthwhile?

Note: If you haven't realized it before, the New Horizons/Small "Zones of Peace" Mission is

To educate and train individuals and groups to create Small “Zones Of Peace” wherever they go wherein violence and deceit will ultimately become obsolete. 
Ask Anastasia
The Super Sleuth

To this end, our Board Members are going to help you out with a few suggestions to consider that might get you started asking Anastasia (almost) anything.  (It will take us a bit of time to get these organized. So be sure to check back on this list, from time to time.)

By the way if you aren't quite ready, financially or otherwise, to invest $500 for 2 hours plus another 30 by text or email to be the beneficiary of Anastasia's unique guidance, be assured you can reserve 15 minutes for $25 multiple times, as long as you follow the guidelines eBay sets out and those that we do.

Here goes some suggestions, if you are ready to take your next steps with us and get into some action, past simply reading our blogs and listening to our broadcast/podcasts.

Topics and/or questions you might ask Anastasia to answer or discuss with you

(Under construction)

On The National Level
  • What should I do if I am upset about the "State Of The (U.S.A.) Union" ?
  • What should I do, if I am a pro-Trumper, and my friends and family who are anti-Trump are upset with me about this position of mine?
  • What should I do, if I am a Democrat or other anti-Trump who is in conflict with my friends and family over this?
  • I am depressed/sad/angry about the outcome of the impeachment trials regarding Donald Trump. What should I do to come out of this?
On Truth-Telling
  • Why do you (Anastasia) keep stressing the importance of truth-telling, especially when so many others don't seem to care at all about it?
  • How would truth-telling (or more truth-telling) benefit me?
  • What if more truth-telling on my part would cause me added stress and problems?
  • How can I learn to speak truth to power?
  • How can I learn to be impactful in speaking truth to power
On Playing New Horizons/Small "Zones of Peace" GAME 

On Personal Relationships
  • How might I Be An Enabler Of Gender Tyranny Without Even Knowing It?
  • How Can I Become A Better, More Fulfilled Man/Woman In This Era of #MeToo?
On Community-Building?

How can I make a difference in improving our present day society and politics?

Other General Topics

Emotional Abuse In Our Society

Politics

Personal Transformation

Relationship Transformation

Collective Transformation

More to come so be sure to stop back again and again. Congress might have gone as far as it's going to go to clean up our society and politics but we have just begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment